Mother and Child Department
“We take care of pathologies that concern women and couples, of the birth path from conception to childhood and adolescence,
professionally, favoring well-being of our patients respecting both the needs of the youngest and multicultural differences.”
- Gynecology: mini invasive surgery, ultrasound, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy
- Pathology of the pelvic support (prolapse and urinary incontinence)
- Sterility: diagnostics and treatment of infertility problems, endocorporeal and extracorporeal fertilization;
cryopreservation of gametes for invasive therapies, sexology service specialized in gender adjustment
- Pregnancies at risk: diagnosis and therapy of gestational diabetes, of hypertension, of autoimmune diseases, care of multiple pregnancies.
- Prenatal diagnosis: II level ultrasound to study congenital anomalies (neural tube defects, heart disease etc.) and genetic counselling.
- Delivery: possibility of delivery in water and delivery with epidural anesthesia, kangaroo care, umbilical cord donation
- Post-partum depression help
- Intensive and post-intensive neonatal-pediatric therapy
- Assistance to extremely premature babies and babies from HIV-positive mothers
- Medico-surgical pathologies : diagnosis and treatment of hydrocephalus, spina bifida, craniostenosis, congenital diseases, cardiac malformations, myelomelingocele
- Diagnostic and interventional endoscopy and laparoscopy
- Cardiac pathologies: Cardiovascular pathologies of the fetus, arrhythmias, cardiomyopathies, pediatric-onset acquired heart disease.
- Corneal pathologies: ex cross-linking keratoconus
- Anterior segment and retina (ocular ultrasound, visual potential, electroretinogram, corneal topography, pachymetry, autorefractometry, endothelial microscopy, HRT, OCT, RETCAM).
- Surgery of: palpebral pathologies, strabismus correction, congenital and infantile glaucoma, congenital and infantile cateract; retinal detachment and hemo vitreous,
treatment of preterm retinopathy with laser therapy or cryotherapy (ROP) or with early vitreoctomy or cerclage.
- Contactology outpatient department for children
- Psychopathology of childhood and adolescence: infantile autism, epileptology and electroencephalography, diagnostics and therapy of neuromotor pathologies, nutritional behavior disorders.
Psychological support of children and families after severe traumas such as road accidents.
- Equestrian rehabilitation
- Pedatric gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Pediatric allergology
- Rare diseases in the pediatric age
- PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGY
- PEDIATRIC FIRST AID
- PEDIATRIC SURGERY
- PEDIATRIC OPHTHALMOLOGY
- CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS NEUROPSYCHIATRY
- GROWTH DISORDERS AND CHILDHOOD AUTISM SEMIRESIDENTIAL CENTER
- PSYCHOPATHOLOGY DEVELOPMENTAL AGE
- OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
- DISORDERS FERTILITY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT CENTRE
- NEONATOLOGY AND NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE
- PEDIATRIC INFECTIVE DISEASES