Advanced Diagnostic-Therapeutic Technology Department
“We have medical equipment that adequately covers the entire range of known procedures.
Our objective is to keep abreast of technological innovation with continuous updating,
worker training, while also guaranteeing an optimal management of available resources.”
- Digital Mammography with tomosynthesis. Images of the breast are acquired from different angles and are layered and reconstructed in 3D.
- 64 slice CT angiography
- Conventional Radiology with Dual-Energy and Tomosynthesis, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Techniques.
- SPECT, Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography for the functional study of cardiovascular disease (stroke and heart disease),
cerebral and neurodegenerative (Alzheimer, Parkinson, dementias, epilepsy).
It is also used in diagnosing some tumors and to image the endocrine or skeletal system
- Radioisotope therapy with radioiodine for thyroid tumors and hepatocarcinomas
- gamma chambers
- Operational radiology
- fully equipped angiography rooms
- color doppler ultrasound
- treatment of cranio-cerebral and vertebro-medullar vascular malformations.
- Symptomatic carotid stenosis: use of cervical stents
- Angiographic and therapeutic studies of medullar arteriovenous malformations
- Vertebroplasty therapy for vertebral collapse and oxygen ozone therapy for discal hernias.
- IMRT (with modulated intensity), IGRT (with image guiding) and TBI (total body irradiation) treatments in Radiotherapy
- Stereotactic treatments with Gamma Knife in Neurosurgery
- uterine fibroma ablation treatment with high-energy magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound MRgFUS
- fMRI (functional magnetic resonance) and DTI (fiber tracking, reconstruction cerebral fibers via magnetic resonance) investigation in Epilepsy Neuroradiology
and Surgery to plan interventions
- integrated multidisciplinary and 3D multimodality in Operational Radiology and Cardiology
- PET-CT (positron emission tomography–computed tomography) and SPECT-CT (Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography) examinations in Nuclear Medicine
- in vivo scintigraphy for cardiovascular, endocrine, oncological pathologies
- central nervous system pathologies.
- study of automation procedures in radiotherapy and advanced communication
- Diagnostic and Operational Neuroradiology in Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT) or Rendu-Osler-Weber Disease.
- NUCLEAR MEDICINE
- HEALTH PHYSICS
- RADIATION PROTECTION PHYSICS AND DOSIMETRY
- NEURORADIOLOGY DIAGNOSTICS
- INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY